Physical therapy helps restore movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness or disability.
It takes a holistic approach that involves the patient directly in their own care.
Our physiotherapists treat people of all ages, helping them manage pain and using a number of methods to aid recovery. And they are speaking English as well.
Although they’re often thought of as just dealing with musculoskeletal problems, our physiotherapists are trained healthcare professionals who work in many areas, including:
- musculoskeletal dysfunctions
- chronic pain
- pain management/ treatment
- mental health (such as distress, breath problems, psychosomatic issues
- neurology (including stroke and functional neurological symptoms)
- recovery after major surgery
- orthopaedics and trauma
- workplace health
- care of the elderly
- education and health promotion
To schedual an appointment call 023-525 46 40